Il Trono ~ Sim Contest Forum

My Policy

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 24/11/2009, 01:08

Group:
Cleric

Genetica, Abbigliamento, accessori ecc ..

*Potete includerli nei vostri download ma dovete fornirmi i credits al topic diretto del download insieme al mio nome.
*Potete includeri nelle vostre foto, video o story, i credits in questo caso non sono neccessari.

Sims

*Potete includerli nelle vostre story, legacy, foto e video a patto che forniate i credits al topic diretto del download insieme al mio nome.
*Potete usare i miei sim come modelli per i vostri siti e download, gradirei, se fosse possibile, essere avvisata prima- inoltre senza dimenticare di fornire i credits.
*Non potete per nessuna ragione spacciare per vostri i miei lavori.
*Non potete modificare i miei sim, ne farli partecipare ai concorsi.

--------------------------------------------------

Genetics, clothing, accessories etc. ..

* You can include them in your downloads but you need to provide direct credits to the topic of the download with my name.
* You can include in your photos, video or story, the credits in this case are not necessary.

Sims

* You can include in your story, legacy, photographs and video which provides credits to the topic direct download with my name
* You can use my sim as templates for your sites and downloads, I would like, if possible, be warned before, also not forgetting to provide credits.
* You can not modify my works and sims.
* You can not have them participate in contests.
* And you can not steal my stuff and pretend it is your!!!

:ninni:

Edited by LunaScarlatta - 9/3/2010, 04:14

0 replies since 24/11/2009, 01:08   365 views